- The Importance of Good Exhibition Design
26. 2 2019
- Planning a speech for a business event – Suggestions to capture your audience
30. 12 2018
- The Importance of Being Prepared!
5. 11 2018
- Using Live Events to Create Brand Awareness
8. 10 2018
- Thinking ‘Outside-In’ Marketing
18. 8 2018
- Applying a Growth Mindset to Your Business (and Life!)
11. 7 2018
- Defining Your Event Goals and Objectives to Help Make an Impact
19. 6 2018
- Stages of Perception in Marketing (and the importance of making an impact at your event!)
24. 5 2018
- Integrating the Internet of Things (IoT) into your trade show
30. 4 2018
- 5 ways to use VR in your campaign
28. 3 2018
5 ways to use VR in your campaign
- The rise of Haptic Technology and its Applications in Trade Shows
24. 5 2017
- How to make Instagram work for your trade show
23. 2 2017
- A Guide to Social Media at Trade Shows
7. 2 2017
- Innovations Coming to an Exhibition Stand Near You
16. 1 2017
Innovations Coming to an Exhibition Stand Near You
- 5 key things you need to consider when choosing an event partner
28. 9 2016
5 key things you need to consider when choosing an event partner
- The Event Planning Cycle
26. 8 2016
The Event Planning Cycle
- How to make your event and exhibition giveaways memorable
30. 6 2016
How to make your event and exhibition giveaways memorable
- VR at events: Blurring the lines between physical and virtual reality
21. 4 2016
VR at events: Blurring the lines between physical and virtual reality
- How to deliver experiential marketing
2. 3 2016
Create memorable experiences that change perceptions.
- Making your event count
24. 2 2016
One of the key metrics for reporting on your event is visitor numbers. And many events are now using technology to increase automation and get more insight...
- Create your brand environment
17. 2 2016
Take your event one stage further...
- Stand up for your event
2. 2 2016
A look at some of the options you have for making a perfect first impression.
- Location, location, location
17. 1 2016
Holding an event in an unusual venue is the ideal chance to make your mark.
- Which are the top cities for events?
8. 12 2015
European cities are the preferred location for rotating international meetings.
- Take advantage of technology
3. 11 2015
The change in how we consume content — from passively watching and reading to actively consuming and commenting — is reflected in people’s expectations of events.
- Social media: the rules have changed
15. 10 2015
Facebook was launched 11 years ago. YouTube had its 10th birthday earlier this year. Twitter is nine years old. But what about the newcomers?
- How to beat the Competition?
29. 11 2014
It requires a mindset adjustment, but the rewards can be huge.
- How to increase the lifetime value of your clients
26. 11 2014
Here are 2 ideas, to help you increase the lifetime value of your clients or customers. To start, you need to understand what their current, average lifetime value is. It’s relatively simple.
- 5 Ways to Cut Costs
25. 11 2014
So how do you trim the fat when you're already close to the bone? That's exactly what i3 asked our exhibiting experts.
- What to do in Vegas after your event
23. 9 2014
If you work in events, the city offers an incredible array of professional possibilities and opportunities.